I’m working on a zine for a class final with a friend of mine about issues related to feminism in our lives and we’d like to try and get some more diverse perspectives. Feel free to submit anything and everything, as long as it relates to your life and feminism. Personally I’m going to be writing…
If you could take a moment to vote for my design HERE, I would super appreciate it! Thank you!
so i was wearing this today
and it felt kinda familiar so i adjusted the shirt
put my hair down and accessorized
BOOM KIM POSSIBLE
OMG WHY IS THIS GETTING NOTES
because you actually look like a hella attractive accurate version of kim possible
How race matters in romance (x)
Responses to Black Women were far less than all races, including by their own race.
KEY FINDINGS OF THE AYI STUDY
- Men from all different races prefer a partner of another race over their own.
- Black men and women get the lowest response rates to their messages.
- Most men prefer Asian women (with the exception of Asian men).
- All women (except black women) are most drawn to white men.
- Asian women seem to most strongly favour advances from white men.
- Men are least likely to respond to ‘likes’ from black women.
- Men respond to women around there times more often than women reply to men’s messages.
Misogynoir and Asian women fetishization rampant in these results
Bottom line: it’s good to be a white man
reasons why we tell people to think critically about their race based preferences.
( raises the roof but also raises my kids right )